Current openings at Playspace
All positions located in Palma de Mallorca, SpainPlayspace develops and publishes social and traditional multiplayer mobile games. Founded in 2011 as a social game developer, Playspace has been able to transition to a Mobile first company by developing & publishing the #1 top grossing social bingo in Spain.
Some of our main assets:
- 19 cross-platform games.
- Full in-house development and marketing.
- 35 employees based in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- Strong multiplayer & social features.
- Games translated into 7 languages.
- Data-driven team.
- Awarded as 3rd best company to work in Spain (Great Place to Work awards).
We have the following open positions to achieve our main goal, transition from a Local Hero to a Global Player.
Mobile Game UI/UX specialist
- Mobile game UI experience.
- Mobile design & layout knowledge limitations.
- Great understanding of player's motivation and game development cycles.
- Communication and team working skills.
- Knowledge of Unity.
- Full time job in our offices in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- Salary depending on value and conditions.
- Flexible office hours.
- Flexible vacations.
- In-house and external training.
- Great work, collaborative and transparent environment.
- Leisure time/room with Playstation, football table, ...and a sunny terrace for lunch time and BBQs!
Join our dream now!